Friday, January 28, 2011

Getting started

I am excited to start my very first blog and to share with you the excitement of planning and then taking you along with John, Willy and myself on an RV trip we have planned for September 2011 through France and Spain.
Last fall we decided to go on this trip, booked our flights, put a deposit on the motorhome and have been researching campsites, many of which we were able to book in 2010.  We have only five more campsites to reserve ... so with the help of our trusty TomTom GPS with navigation for Europe that we used in 2008 we hope to find our way without too much trouble (you know what I mean, eh) ... little side trips are always at the waiting.
Hope you will enjoy this adventure through France and Spain with us.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaromey,
    Sixth time trying to log into this dang blog. Okay, so only cowboys on cattle drives can use "dang." yiii-haaa
    I'll be watching your every post as you travel along those dusty Spanish and French byways. A wonderful time to look forward to for you, John and Willy.
    Hugs, Laara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Blogger!
    This is looking very nice! Love your 'design and layout'. The colors are wonderful. Considering you were one of the people who helped me to get on my computer and on the internet those many years ago.. I cannot help but watch your blog progress with wonder and enjoyment. I am so glad you have found the time to do this.
    Your trip to Spain and France is going to fantastic! With you and John's capability to plan I am sure there will be only intentional 'side trips'. I hope all the adventures are fun, the meals scrumptious, and you meet many new friends.
    cheers
    Marg

    ReplyDelete